Convoy to Canberra
Monday 2nd & Tuesday 3rd December
What you need to know
Trucks – Please contact John Lolicato [email protected] (0428 539 226) or Leo Ieraci [email protected] (0428 693 415)
• Trucks will depart Yass first
• Trucks need to come into town on UHF Channel 13
• Details of the convoy route & map will be provided soon
• After circling Parliament, truck parking will be available at EPIC Here and site map Here
• A bus will ferry drivers back to Federation Mall from EPIC
Cars and Utes
• Cars and utes to follow trucks, but they need to head to Federation Mall first to drop off passengers, see map Federation Mall detailed map Here
• Drivers to circle Parliament House & then take vehicles to accommodation or parking at EPIC
• There is extremely limited parking at Federation Mall
• Buses will ferry drivers back to Federation Mall from EPIC and Alivio Tourist Park
Buses – Regional Coordinators to please liaise with Doug Fehring [email protected] (0488 568 327)
• 2pm – 2.30pm Assemble at Old Parliament House end of Federation Mall (see map above)
• Learn the chorus to this song Here
• Wait for further instructions before marching to the Water Embassy
Program – MC Topher Field
• The agenda for the afternoon and evening is being finalised
• BYO hats & chairs
• Catering will be available on site (BBQ, drinks, coffee van, snacks)
• Toilets are being hired
• Tuesday breakfast available at Water Embassy from 730am. Tuesday program to be finalised but you won’t want to miss it!
• Buses will ferry people to and from EPIC and Alivio – information will be available closer to the date
To help us plan further please fill out the Survey Here
Meteorology and Motivation
- An evening with
We welcome Jane Bunn for her 5th visit to Deniliquin for her annual outlook and weather presentation. Jane is an enthusiastic and passionate weather presenter who has a wealth of knowledge and understanding about the drivers of weather and systems.
This year we welcome Sophie Baldwin to speak about her motivational experience competing in the Palm Cove Ironman competition during June. The local journalist showed great determination and strength to compete in such a grueling event.
The event includes super and is proudly brought to you by West Berriquin Irrigators, Deni Freighters and Speak Up Campaign.